Friday, August 5, 2011

Kim Kardashian Copying Will and Kate's Wedding Cake

Kim Kardashian could even contemplate something like this.

The reality star is using her wedding to Kris Humphries as a marketing tool, coming out with a fragrance ("Love by Kim Kardashian") that she'll wear down the aisle - and, of course, charge $100 to naive fans to purchase.

My wedding day is going to be really special. My fragrance will be a keepsake I can keep for years, and I am excited to be able to share it with my fans," Kardashian told Us Weekly.

Perhaps someday the public will catch on: Being able to "share it with my fans" is nothing more than a euphemism for "cashing in on every conceivable opportunity I can because followers actually think they know me and I care.

Says a source close to the reality starlet, 30: "Kim wants it to resemble Prince William and Duchess Kate's!"

Kardashian and NBA hunk Humphries, 26, chose their cake -- which costs $15,000 to $20,000!! -- on a July 29 visit to Hansen's Cakes in L.A.

When the Duke and Duchess tied the knot on April 29, they munched on a traditional multitiered fruitcake with cream and white piping designed by prestigious British baker Fiona Cairns. The royal sweethearts worked closely with designer Cairns, who told Us Weekly "Catherine wanted a traditional wedding cake with a modern twist."

As for Kardashian and Humphries royal reality wedding, she tells Us, "It's all exciting, but a little stressful.

Is Humphries a hands-on groom? "He knows what he wants!" Kardashian says.

No comments:

Post a Comment