Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Christine Bleakley reveals Frank Lampard designed her engagement ring

Daybreak star Christine Bleakley has revealed that her footballer fiance Frank Lampard has designed her engagement ring.

"He did well, didn't he? He designed it himself and made sure the diamond was set with a side profile to see how amazing it is," the Mirror quoted the 32-year-old as saying.

"I couldn't have wished for a better ring. I'm getting it reset as it's slightly too big but apart from that it's perfect," she added.

Bleakley, however, said she still couldn't get used to wearing the stunning 120,000­pounds sparkler when she's out.

But the presenter said she still can’t get used to wearing the stunning £120,000 ­sparkler when she’s out.

She told the Sunday ­Mirror: “I forget I’m engaged and then look down at my finger in shock.

“It’s brilliant – but I still can’t actually believe I’ve got my own wedding to plan.

“I’ve got every magazine under the sun and I’m going through them now. It’s ­surreal. I went out with Frank last week and this girl with a camera kept saying ‘flash the ring’ frantically. I felt like a right ­pillock doing it.”

Christine also revealed she has begun work on a fitness DVD with sister Nicola, who recently lost seven stone by exercise and healthy eating.

But she insists it won’t be her own work-out methods.

She said: “It’s going to be about Nicola’s amazing weight loss and how to lose a few pounds, tone up and do it the right way. Don’t for a second think it’s my bikini diet – because it’s not.”

The star, who accepted 33-year-old Chelsea star Frank’s proposal in LA last month, also spoke about the paparazzi bikini shots of her on a summer break.

She said: “I never like pictures being taken on my hols. Mainly as I’m always pretty p****d by the pool and don’t want my mum to see me all over the shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment